• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts
  • AC Type:
    Quad
  • LIVE Tag:
    Azrael Serene

Posted 29 July 2015 - 05:43 PM

Im sure this has been beeten to death in the past but if someone would be kind enougn to point me in the proper direction with actual data regarding these and how best to utilize them.

Examples

Tune to Rush?

X,X,

F

L

R

R

tune to back peddel?

X,X,

F

L

R

R

Tune to turn left

Tune to turn Right

I tried to look online but nothing reliable has popped up. :/ 

Plz Leagacy, your my only hope!

#2 B1gB4ddy

B1gB4ddy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 503 posts
  • AC Type:
    Four legged crab monsters
  • PSNID:
    B1gB4ddy
  • LIVE Tag:
    B1g B4ddy

Posted 30 July 2015 - 04:09 AM

If you put more weight towards the front, you will move backwards faster, but slower forward. The opposite is true if you put on more weight on the back.

I'm not sure about turning, but I know that more weight on the right makes you move right more quickly, and left more slowly. More weight on the left makes you move left more quickly, and right more slowly. If turning is affected, I think more weight on the left makes you turn left faster, but slower right. I would assume that the opposite is also true.

Defeat is just temporary. I will return, and I will beat you eventually!

#3 rogan

rogan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts
  • AC Type:
    Cannon whore

Posted 30 July 2015 - 05:33 AM

To put it simply its the opposite of the direction you want to go. So to get higher forward acceleration you want a stability rating of (0,-10). Left would be (-10,0), forward and left would be (-10,-10) and so on.

Keep in mind that the overall effects are minimal unless you stack stability fairly high. (this is why i used 10 as an example number)

EDIT: Its possible that i have left and right backwards, but forward is definitely -10 while backwards is +10.

Anything can be solved with the proper application of explosives

#4 Azrael Serene 00

Azrael Serene 00

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts
  • AC Type:
    Quad
  • LIVE Tag:
    Azrael Serene

Posted 30 July 2015 - 09:17 AM

Thank you!

My other question is,

Would there be a purpose to adding all the stabilizers then dialing it back down to 0,0 or is this method just going to be unnecessary weight/Drain #sexappeal

#5 rogan

rogan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts
  • AC Type:
    Cannon whore

Posted 30 July 2015 - 11:06 AM

Thank you!

My other question is,

Would there be a purpose to adding all the stabilizers then dialing it back down to 0,0 or is this method just going to be unnecessary weight/Drain #sexappeal

Weight and drain is pretty much irrelevant with stabilizers. Making your AC look sexy on the other hand is very important. So important that it is perfectly acceptable to spend weeks working on a paint scheme where each part has different colors and or decals and stabilizers are added in an artful manner.

I have been known to put on stabilizers for looks and then counter balance the build to where i wanted it, and Im not the only one. so go for it!

#6 Azrael Serene 00

Azrael Serene 00

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts
  • AC Type:
    Quad
  • LIVE Tag:
    Azrael Serene

Posted 30 July 2015 - 12:18 PM

Thank you Rogan,

I Now have

Fr 222
Le 223
Ri 223
Re 161

+0,+7

So this means I can turn left or right at the same speed but able to move backwards faster then I move forwards?

And Lastly, what does Rectification mean? Low # good or bad? Cuz I'm at 250.

Again thanks for all the help!

#7 rogan

rogan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts
  • AC Type:
    Cannon whore

Posted 31 July 2015 - 04:59 AM

Thank you Rogan,

I Now have

Fr 222
Le 223
Ri 223
Re 161

+0,+7

So this means I can turn left or right at the same speed but able to move backwards faster then I move forwards?

And Lastly, what does Rectification mean? Low # good or bad? Cuz I'm at 250.

Again thanks for all the help!

Your movement speed is determined by your boosters. For example: latona back boosters will never reach the same speed as Aaliyah back boosters. Even if the Aaliyah boosters are untouched and the latonas have full tunes. The stability will affect acceleration, or how quickly you reach your top speed. You have the turning right.

Rectification? You mean PA rectification? That stat can be pretty much ignored unless you are building for PA. IIRC its a measure of how durable your PA stat is, or maybe how quickly it comes back. Your generator has a much larger impact on both of those stats than rectification does.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

IPB Skin By Virteq