8 replies to this topic

#1 Zenith2025

Zenith2025

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 13 August 2015 - 06:29 AM

Hey guys it's Zenith. Most of u may know already that I started a new team, but for those who don't it's called the AEGIS Group. We're recruiting old and new players alike. Message me here or on PSN. My id is zenith2025. Later-

#2 coyote3636

coyote3636

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • Locationmacon GA
  • AC Type:
    quad
  • PSNID:
    coyote3636

Posted 20 September 2015 - 10:48 PM

any openings left

#3 Reyleones

Reyleones

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 101 posts
  • LocationEverywere
  • AC Type:
    Versatile in all forms of combat
  • PSNID:
    Reyleones

Posted 22 September 2015 - 06:10 AM

...Damn yote you dont even give time for me to recruit n you dont recruit, well good having you on lupine....

#4 Zenith2025

Zenith2025

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 22 September 2015 - 03:27 PM

Aegis is full now so if any new players want to join let me know and I'll work on opening some spots. Some people haven't been on in weeks so I'll just kick them to make room.

#5 coyote3636

coyote3636

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • Locationmacon GA
  • AC Type:
    quad
  • PSNID:
    coyote3636

Posted 22 September 2015 - 09:22 PM

sorry that you  seem to be taking my motives the wrong way

#6 Reyleones

Reyleones

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 101 posts
  • LocationEverywere
  • AC Type:
    Versatile in all forms of combat
  • PSNID:
    Reyleones

Posted 23 September 2015 - 08:25 AM

I think everyone that has a team and has put in effort to a team would like a little loyalty from the people they put time and effort and have shared battles with and also loses but thats just me being a sap, not takin anything any wrong way i also understand playing alone sux, but its cool, i get good mercs anytime i log on so i wont b alone plus im recruiting, so well see how that goes. Anyways like i said it was good having you on the team, thanks for all your dediacation to the team.
Sincerely: Rey Lupine

#7 rogan

rogan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts
  • AC Type:
    Cannon whore

Posted 30 September 2015 - 10:15 AM

Aegis is full now so if any new players want to join let me know and I'll work on opening some spots. Some people haven't been on in weeks so I'll just kick them to make room.

Its not really my business: but you should ask those mercs you had when we played to join if their teams are inactive. You guys worked pretty well together.

Anything can be solved with the proper application of explosives

#8 Zenith2025

Zenith2025

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 01 October 2015 - 07:28 AM

Are you talking about the day you were solo with Unacs and I had three mercs? If so then it was Pyra, Kelekane, and Fallen Angel. It is a good squad but I've already tried recruiting them months ago to no avail :-p. ggs tho!

#9 Zenith2025

Zenith2025

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 03 October 2015 - 10:31 AM

I just want to make Aegis members aware that if you're not active I may have to kick you from the team so I can make room for new pilots. Nothing personal. I usually kick people that I haven't seen for a few weeks or a month first, but if you want your spot back just let me know and I can bring you back. Also I'd like to say that we're still recruiting new and old players. Been getting more newer people lately and Aegis does not discriminate based on skill level. Some of the members don't mind helping people rank up or work on story missions too. There's a lot of guys with mic's if people are looking for that. So that's all I have to say for now. Look forward to seeing you all on the battlefield! Zenith-

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

IPB Skin By Virteq