#1 Repraved

Repraved

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • PSNID:
    KSRepraved

Posted 23 November 2015 - 05:08 PM

Hi guys. I guess I will do a quick intro.

Well, these days I typically go by the name Repraved or some variation such as KMR. I used to be on a few different Armored Core sites back in the day, but didn't really post too much to be known. I played AC4 and AC4A online a bit, which were my favorites. My friends and I had put a lot of effort into ACV for the first few months, but soon we got very fed up with something on the ps3 community and proceeded to disappear from the world Armored Core ever since.

I'm a fan of the series for sure (despite skipping Verdict Day), but I'm mostly a fighting game player tbh. I love doing martial arts, and also art/design.

The main reason I joined is because I'm just starting to mess around with building AC's in AC4A again. I was inspired by an awesome Armored Core pic to do some sketches of my own designs. But when I went to log into my old file, I was not liking my last design. So, here I am building ACs again, and I'm heading straight for the Schematics section here looking for advice and a better understanding of what I'm doing.

#2 Skylark_J

Skylark_J

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts
  • LocationLondon, U.K.
  • AC Type:
    Praxis Heavy Bipedal
  • PSNID:
    Skylark_J

Posted 24 November 2015 - 03:41 AM