#1 BladeLeone

BladeLeone

Pilot

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • AC Type:
    The one that kills you

Posted 29 December 2015 - 09:53 PM

Hello everyone, my name is Leo, I am a resident of the U.S.A, and I've joined the community as a way to keep involved with active players. Unfortunately got into ACVD late, as in I just obtained it a few days ago, although I'm almost through it completely. Brought over my completed save file from ACV so as to not have to go through getting all those parts and decals again. I do have prior AC series experience, from a demo of the very first game along with an actual copy of AC: Master of Arena on PS1, to AC4 and ACFA. Got me a team that's doing ok, it's called Descendant Ravens, so if you guys are interested, we welcome all, just keep it clean. Other than that, thank you for allowing me to become a part of this community, it's nice to meet all of you! Look forward to seeing you on the battlefield, as either an ally or rival

#2 FromCheng

FromCheng

Tolima.

• Administrators
  • 551 posts
  • LocationTolima.
  • AC Type:
    Tolima
  • PSNID:
    FromCheng FromCheng_EU
  • LIVE Tag:
    N/A

Posted 29 December 2015 - 11:46 PM

Welcome!

-Final Boss, wields Tolima

#3 Star Core Seven

Star Core Seven

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • AC Type:
    Annoying Lightweight
  • LIVE Tag:
    Star Core Seven

Posted 30 December 2015 - 12:05 AM

Descendant Ravens? I think I saw your team somewhere on the Xbox server team leaderboard. I'd say feel free to send me a message if you want someone to answer any questions about the game, a team to join if yours doesn't work out, or just a guy to merc for you, but you'd never guess my gamertag :P
If you're new to AC:Verdict Day, join Star Academy! (We're on the Xbox servers.)

#4 BladeLeone

BladeLeone

Pilot

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • AC Type:
    The one that kills you

Posted 30 December 2015 - 01:39 AM

Yeah, we are actually ranked 7th in the leaderboards this season even though we just started a few days ago so that's not surprising(unless you love lots of scrolling), and I won't be leaving the team as I am the leader and founder of it,lol. Appreciate the offer though, and also for the offer to answer questions. I'm in no way new to the setup/series, but if me or either of my two main hands are offline and a member or two of my team stumble onto this site and have questions, I'll be sure to let them know. :) And yes, mercs are definitely welcome as well, seeing as we haven't seen many on,lol

#5 Skylark_J

Skylark_J

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts
  • LocationLondon, U.K.
  • AC Type:
    Praxis Heavy Bipedal
  • PSNID:
    Skylark_J

Posted 30 December 2015 - 08:00 AM