Cerazor

Pilot

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • LocationWagga Wagga, Australia
  • AC Type:
    Medium

Posted 30 December 2015 - 06:20 AM

I've heard Nine-Ball and Leos Klein say this. There might be more characters that say this but I dont know them. What does this even mean? Is there some sort of deep meaning to this, my head is hurting thinking about it.

The quote seems so out of the blue for Hustler One and it doesnt make much sense for Leos to know the quote from the original Hustler One. 

#2 DominantLegend

DominantLegend

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 165 posts
  • AC Type:
    AC Red Sun
  • PSNID:
    DominantLegend

Posted 03 January 2016 - 09:33 AM

There's probably some meaning lost in translation. I wonder what the original Japanese dialogue was.

#3 Star Core Seven

Star Core Seven

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • AC Type:
    Annoying Lightweight
  • LIVE Tag:
    Star Core Seven

Posted 04 January 2016 - 12:05 AM

I was looking around the internet to see if there were any other good AC forums, and I stumbled across a link to extra story information. Look at line 428 and you'll see a familiar phrase. http://pastebin.com/Y4AMbSPv
If you're new to AC:Verdict Day, join Star Academy! (We're on the Xbox servers.)

#4 FromCheng

FromCheng

Tolima.

• Administrators
  • 551 posts
  • LocationTolima.
  • AC Type:
    Tolima
  • PSNID:
    FromCheng FromCheng_EU
  • LIVE Tag:
    N/A

Posted 04 January 2016 - 12:58 AM

I would bet that it's asking you WHY you are doing what you are doing, and the way it is worded is probably a mistranslated as Dominant stated.

H1 spends the whole of that time trying to get you to stop and it doesn't understand why you keep pressing on. Same with Leos, and since Agetec still had the rights to AC they prolly saw the text translation for what Leos said was the same as H1's and went "hey continuity" so it's exactly the same.

-Final Boss, wields Tolima

#5 Cerazor

Cerazor

Pilot

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • LocationWagga Wagga, Australia
  • AC Type:
    Medium

Posted 25 January 2016 - 08:10 PM

Awwww. I guess I was looking too far into it then. Silly me. Hey at least people did comment on this and gave an answer. 

Also SC7, I've also seen that VD stuff elsewhere on another AC forum. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

IPB Skin By Virteq