#1 ScH00LMaN_L0GiC

ScH00LMaN_L0GiC

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts
  • PSNID:
    ScH00LMaN_L0GiC

Posted 21 January 2016 - 08:48 AM

I have been playing this game for about 3 months now on PS3, and have mainly relied on UNACs to fill team roles. I play mainly medium to long range combat. Therefore, I'm looking for players that are interested in becoming proficient with pile drivers and / or enjoy playing DPS or Pop shot style close range Combat. There will be no pressure from this team to play often, as the team is already S ranked. However, I would like to see our team members willing to fulfill complementary roles that will allow the team to play as a unit capable of protecting one another and utilizing strategic combat methods, for a fun and rewarding gameplay experience. Mics will be strongly recommend, but not necessarily required. If you're interested, apply to "SEALteam15" on PS3, and I will be on, possibly tonight or certainly this weekend, to accept all applicants. If a pass code is required, apply again after January 21st, and the application method should be changed to leader/team vote filter.

Thank you for your time.
Good hunting.
PSN: ScH00LMaN_L0GiC (0's are zeros)

P.S. Any noobies out there are welcome to join the team to receive story mode assistance, AU transfers, combat practice, and UNAC builds that hit relevant offensive/defensive values and target and evade effectively. I just want too see this game become more competitive and populated.

#2 Zenith2025

Zenith2025

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 21 January 2016 - 11:54 AM

Hey my name is Zenith and I'd love to offer my assistance, maybe merc or train sometime. I'm the leader of AEGIS Group. I been going back and forth between PS3 and 4 but I'm always up for some ACVD if someone asks. I have a mic but I'm not ready to leave my team. Although it's been quite inactive I feel I've invested too much time building it to abandon it just yet. Add me my ps id is zenith2025

#3 rogan

rogan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,683 posts
  • AC Type:
    Cannon whore

Posted 23 January 2016 - 08:29 AM

I have been playing this game for about 3 months now on PS3, and have mainly relied on UNACs to fill team roles.

My pets wish to do battles with your pets!

Although the times I play at are somewhat obscure. I'm rarely on late at night and I have most of my free time between 5AM and 10AM. (which is when JP is the most active)

Anything can be solved with the proper application of explosives

#4 ScH00LMaN_L0GiC

ScH00LMaN_L0GiC

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts
  • PSNID:
    ScH00LMaN_L0GiC

Posted 23 January 2016 - 08:25 PM

Well then. It just so happens that I'll be on tomorrow early. So have your pets ready. Do you play jp servers as well as int?

#5 rogan

rogan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,683 posts
  • AC Type:
    Cannon whore

Posted 23 January 2016 - 10:50 PM

Well then. It just so happens that I'll be on tomorrow early. So have your pets ready. Do you play jp servers as well as int?

I play on the JP server as well yes. When I can badger other people to get on and play with me.

Anything can be solved with the proper application of explosives

#6 ScH00LMaN_L0GiC

ScH00LMaN_L0GiC

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts
  • PSNID:
    ScH00LMaN_L0GiC

Posted 24 January 2016 - 09:53 PM

Edit: SEALteam15 has been restored and is open to new recruits or just coaching and sparring with any new players.

Good hunting.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

IPB Skin By Virteq