#1 Alphonsus

Alphonsus

Pilot

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • PSNID:
    Killzon-e2

Posted 14 April 2016 - 10:12 PM

Hi my name is Alphonsus but you can call me King my pilot name since 2008, I recently got acvd and I'm looking for a team to join to do some sortie and pvp and exchange builds and advice with :) I love ac and fromsoftware! I've been looking forward to joining this community for a while now ever since I heard of fromChang in one of dig daks vids he mentioned that this community is friendly and likes to organized activities and events! And that peeked my interest because this game is so much better when you have other people to share the experience with :)

#2 Skylark_J

Skylark_J

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts
  • LocationLondon, U.K.
  • AC Type:
    Praxis Heavy Bipedal
  • PSNID:
    Skylark_J

Posted 15 April 2016 - 04:12 AM

Hey there King nice to have you onboard ;)

#3 Reyleones

Reyleones

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 101 posts
  • LocationEverywere
  • AC Type:
    Versatile in all forms of combat
  • PSNID:
    Reyleones

Posted 15 April 2016 - 07:11 AM

Im actively recruiting and we have dailys il msg u the details

#4 ScH00LMaN_L0GiC

ScH00LMaN_L0GiC

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts
  • PSNID:
    ScH00LMaN_L0GiC

Posted 15 April 2016 - 07:45 AM

Hit me up for free battle, ideas, or whatever.

PSN: ScH00LMaN_L0GiC
(0's are zeros)

Team: SEALTeam15

#5 Zenith2025

Zenith2025

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 15 April 2016 - 02:35 PM

Look for me if you need a merc/wanna free battle or want advice. PsID zenith2025

#6 Alphonsus

Alphonsus

Pilot

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • PSNID:
    Killzon-e2

Posted 16 April 2016 - 01:35 AM

Im actively recruiting and we have dailys il msg u the details

that sounds awesome ! Looking forward to hearing from you.
I will send you all a PSN friend invite if that's ok with you guys I should be online tomorrow ! Hey what do you think of light weight bipedals as snipers ? I just made one today with dual shields on right side and the sniper with the fastest reload/muzzle speed combination that I have unlocked so far I forget what rifle but it's got I think 1300 mv and I think 120 reload speed and i use a kinfolk rifle as back up when it runs out of ammo it has less mv but more range and faster reload, I think I'm using the long ranged ke missile as well 500 firing range lol idk how it does in pvp but so far it's not a bad little mech for story sortie I've been getting s rank np

#7 Reyleones

Reyleones

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 101 posts
  • LocationEverywere
  • AC Type:
  • PSNID:
    Reyleones

Posted 16 April 2016 - 06:31 AM

Well with snipers you wanna go dual shoulders sub comp, if u want to:use missles with snipers i would tune the snipers for acc, as back up you defenetly want to bring a different type of damage laser rifle or heat machinegun, also the 500 fcs is to easy to doge by players because of its tiny lock on size(i belive it 9?)so if u want to go long range go with the 350 fcs but you might want to consider changing it to suit yout different map needs like if its a short map youd be better off with the 200rng fcs because it has a wider lock and will be good for acs runing up on you, also high power booster for maps with alot of buildings then switching to glideboost setup(ba309) on more open maps,n u can make a sniper out of any leg type ive seen them all used effectively just up to the pilot
Also if you havent already theres a thread in this forum somewere for controler setup i suggest you chek it out n switch to it if u havent alreqdy,the set up will allow you to do better maneuvers with your ac
P.S. Scan Mode is your best freeennd

#8 Alphonsus

Alphonsus

Pilot

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • PSNID:
    Killzon-e2

Posted 16 April 2016 - 04:37 PM

Well with snipers you wanna go dual shoulders sub comp, if u want to:use missles with snipers i would tune the snipers for acc, as back up you defenetly want to bring a different type of damage laser rifle or heat machinegun, also the 500 fcs is to easy to doge by players because of its tiny lock on size(i belive it 9?)so if u want to go long range go with the 350 fcs but you might want to consider changing it to suit yout different map needs like if its a short map youd be better off with the 200rng fcs because it has a wider lock and will be good for acs runing up on you, also high power booster for maps with alot of buildings then switching to glideboost setup(ba309) on more open maps,n u can make a sniper out of any leg type ive seen them all used effectively just up to the pilotAlso if you havent already theres a thread in this forum somewere for controler setup i suggest you chek it out n switch to it if u havent alreqdy,the set up will allow you to do better maneuvers with your ac P.S. Scan Mode is your best freeennd

This is great info, I will test out that fcs 350 and most of my snipers and rifles are spaced for accuracy I don't like to waste bullets lol. The problem I noticed with my ac is what you mentioned my lack of multiple sources of damage I just noticed I'm all ke lol mmmm I'll head on over to that controller thread and check it out thanks for the advice !

#9 Soren

Soren

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts
  • LocationYour head.
  • AC Type:
    Ones with legs.
  • PSNID:
    BHSoren

Posted 25 April 2016 - 12:36 PM

Never spec sniper rifles for accuracy, and never use missiles with them. I can't believe it is 2016 and people are still giving terrible advice to new players.

cvK0EV9.png

o8ZuuWk.png

8DZUnU1.png

#10 Reyleones

Reyleones

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 101 posts
  • LocationEverywere
  • AC Type:
  • PSNID:
    Reyleones

Posted 25 April 2016 - 09:30 PM

If its not soren aproved it must be terrible advice like never will u see a acc sniper paird up with a 40shot sawa some missles n a long rang battle riffle thats just terrible terrible it is 2016 after all yeesh
While soren here tells us all what we shuldnt use i see no follow up in what we should use aka Soren approved, me wonderzz y that iz?hmmm me ponders n ponders.....

#11 Czirxic

Czirxic

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts
  • AC Type:
    deathscythe bro
  • PSNID:
    Denvercityskies
  • LIVE Tag:
    DenverCiySkies
  • SkypeID:
    DenverCitySkies

Posted 26 April 2016 - 12:07 PM

Soren pls no bully. Acc snipes are dank on a heavy tank with a pile and a shield. Also as missiles. Fuggin pleb

#12 helamasa

helamasa

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts
  • LocationFinland
  • AC Type:
    Goat laboratory tech
  • PSNID:
    helamasa

Posted 27 April 2016 - 06:39 AM

Goat laboratories proudly presents:

Hd-Y-F17

CA-309 (Jackpod)

AD-134

Le2L-B-V15

FA-215

SUZUMUSHI mdl.1

TOKONATSU mdl.1

ASATORI mdl.3

R Arm: WAKAKUSA mdl.2 (1 power 2 acc)

L Arm: KUMORIYO mdl.1 (3 acc)

Shoulder: SL/KMB-118H

R Bay: AM/SHA-109

L Bay: MURAKUMO mdl.1 (3 acc)

Soren: get swag

"Helamasa needs his own wikipedia article to understand these inane self-referential memes he's created."

#13 Nescient

Nescient

nope

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,062 posts
  • AC Type:
    Black, RWD
  • PSNID:
    T56
  • LIVE Tag:
    428/393 @7200/3600rpm

Posted 28 April 2016 - 02:48 PM

Hello King. 

Never spec sniper rifles for accuracy, and never use missiles with them. I can't believe it is 2016 and people are still giving terrible advice to new players.

hush before rey figures out what sub-computers are.

Goat laboratories proudly presents:

Hd-Y-F17

CA-309 (Jackpod)

AD-134

Le2L-B-V15

FA-215

SUZUMUSHI mdl.1

TOKONATSU mdl.1

ASATORI mdl.3

R Arm: WAKAKUSA mdl.2 (1 power 2 acc)

L Arm: KUMORIYO mdl.1 (3 acc)

Shoulder: SL/KMB-118H

R Bay: AM/SHA-109

L Bay: MURAKUMO mdl.1 (3 acc)

Soren: get swag

bahhhhahahahad

Close the door, put out the light.

#14 Reyleones

Reyleones

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 101 posts
  • LocationEverywere
  • AC Type:
  • PSNID:
    Reyleones

Posted 28 April 2016 - 06:03 PM

Well with snipers you wanna go dual shoulders sub comp,

hush before rey figures out what sub-computers are.

bahhhhahahahad

if u want to:use missles with snipers i would tune the snipers for acc, as back up you defenetly want to bring a different type of damage

#15 Nescient

Nescient

nope

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,062 posts
  • AC Type:
    Black, RWD
  • PSNID:
    T56
  • LIVE Tag:
    428/393 @7200/3600rpm