• PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • AC Type:
    Sniper Cannon Quad
  • LIVE Tag:
    xGhost91x

Posted 28 April 2016 - 06:11 PM

Hey everyone.

My name is Ghost, and I'm the founder/leader of The Warrior's Way. My team used to be very active, but all of my members have either moved to the JP server or quit the game entirely. I Recently came back to ACVD after a long break and am looking for new active teammates. Truth be told, I'm getting awfully bored running sorties with just my UNACs. If anyone is interested in joining my team, feel free to reply to this thread.

-
xGhost91x

#2 Reyleones

Reyleones

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 101 posts
  • LocationEverywere
  • AC Type:
    Versatile in all forms of combat
  • PSNID:
    Reyleones

Posted 28 April 2016 - 06:47 PM

Hey ghost , best thing to do is add everyone u fight, also u might want to get a ps3 i hear xbox is super dead

#3 xGhost91x

xGhost91x

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • AC Type:
    Sniper Cannon Quad
  • LIVE Tag:
    xGhost91x

Posted 28 April 2016 - 06:59 PM

Hey Reyleones.

Unfortunately, I've known most everybody in the Xbox community for years and most of them are pretty content staying on their respective teams. I'm not complaining, though. I respect that. Xbox is starting to become more active. I've also thought about buying a PS3 but I felt that it would've been a waste buying a new console just for one game. Anyways, I figured I'd try here in case there were any players (old or new) browsing the forums.

#4 ScH00LMaN_L0GiC

ScH00LMaN_L0GiC

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts
  • PSNID:
    ScH00LMaN_L0GiC

Posted 29 April 2016 - 06:13 AM

Armored Core isn't just one game, it's a masterpiece. Buying a PS3 to play armored core, is like buying a jet, to get to your private island in the Bahamas. (Worth it)

Am I right, or am I right.

BTW: "The Warrior's Way" is an awesome team name.

#5 Reyleones

Reyleones

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 101 posts
  • LocationEverywere
  • AC Type:
    Versatile in all forms of combat
  • PSNID:
    Reyleones

Posted 29 April 2016 - 11:42 AM

Armored Core isn't just one game, it's a masterpiece. Buying a PS3 to play armored core, is like buying a jet, to get to your private island in the Bahamas. (Worth it)

Am I right, or am I right.

YES!
Especially since the ps3 community is still there! Always somethin to do

#6 xGhost91x

xGhost91x

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • AC Type:
    Sniper Cannon Quad
  • LIVE Tag:
    xGhost91x

Posted 29 April 2016 - 11:55 AM

Thank you! I founded The Warrior's Way based on ancient war tactics and philosophies, namely "The Art of War" by Sun Tzu and the "Book of Five Rings" by Miyamoto Musashi.

#7 ScH00LMaN_L0GiC

ScH00LMaN_L0GiC

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts
  • PSNID:
    ScH00LMaN_L0GiC

Posted 29 April 2016 - 01:57 PM

Thank you! I founded The Warrior's Way based on ancient war tactics and philosophies, namely "The Art of War" by Sun Tzu and the "Book of Five Rings" by Miyamoto Musashi.

That's pretty cool. My wrestling coach in college constantly tried to incorporate the philosophy of "The Art of War" into our training methods and as inspiration.

My own team name, SEALTeam15, is inspired by the idea of fire teams with each individual possessing a unique trait, such as long/short range proficiency, high maneuverability or high defense, and tactical roles that utilize the most potential of each individual, creating a team that is stronger than the sun of its parts.

#8 xGhost91x

xGhost91x

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • AC Type:
    Sniper Cannon Quad
  • LIVE Tag:
    xGhost91x

Posted 29 April 2016 - 02:18 PM

That's really neat! My team did something fairly similar as well. You'd be surprised how much of The Art of War can be translated into ACVD. Always keeping the high ground, multi-person flanking, and striking the moment that the enemy made a critical error won us many matches.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

IPB Skin By Virteq