• PipPip
  • 26 posts
  • LocationYour thoughts and dreams
  • AC Type:
    ACFA: Light-MW Hybrid; ACVD: MW Biped
  • PSNID:
    DeAThAx3L_121

Posted 29 January 2017 - 09:13 AM

Just downloaded AC1 on my Ps3, and I'm getting killed. I'm a plebian that needs dual analog stick controls, and I don't even get a single analog stick to use lol. I've been trying out different key configurations to make moving easier, but I'm still having trouble with even the tutorial mission. Anyone have any tips or tricks on how to move and play better on AC1?

#2 Temjin

Temjin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 29 January 2017 - 04:03 PM

Back then I had my controler setup like this. D pad moving left/right/foward/backward. Lower shoulder buttons turn left/right. Upper shoulder buttons look up/down. Triangle sword, squard fire, circle change weapons, X boost.  

You can try to use four fingers on the shoulder buttons, that way you can turn while looking up/down.

#3 Killer64

Killer64

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • AC Type:
    The Ethermaster, Leos Klein's AC
  • PSNID:
    Killer641990
  • LIVE Tag:
    Ghost1234560
  • SkypeID:
    Killer641990

Posted 11 February 2017 - 03:57 PM

Although this may sound weird or impossible, I actually just became used to the control scheme to where it doesn't really bother me at all. You could just use the AC Test function or plug in another controller to practice in versus mode although I don't remember if they put versus mode in the series until Project Phantasma or Master of Arena I don't think they did. Anyway, as I was saying just try practicing getting used to it in the AC Test mode, you also use that mode to get a feel for how your AC plays or feels whenever you add new equipment or weapons.  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

IPB Skin By Virteq