Pilot

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • PSNID:
    RahBlackMoonStar
  • SkypeID:
    ask

Posted 29 March 2017 - 07:05 AM

Hello everyone. Im sad to have joined so long ago i wish i was here during the high of this game where everyone was a Merc and helping doing story. 
I'm an AC player since 4 and For Answer (Wish i could bring my mechs, White Glint Pieces and energy.) but it is what is it. This would be my first AC on PS3. I played AC online for PS2 so i know what im in stored for. Currently working on my 'Star Blade'

which i want to make my lightweight high speed DPS. Which is probably not a good idea but what the heck.

"I fully understand that in Armored Core i know nothing!"

If anyone online -EASTERN  (im on all day today. Add me ) 

Looking for team , I have a Mic, I'm looking for friends and people who can help each other maybe a newly formed team or an beginning team also. MSG name same as in-game

PSN: RahBlackMoonStar  

i'll be here for a long time. So finding a core group of people would be esstiental. If im not on this i'll be on MGS and all u gotta do is MSG me "get on Armored Core" or "get on AC" and i'll definitely join especially if you're waiting for me. 

I want to PVP and PVE and do World stuff. If that's your interest PM me. I want to be a Serious player who also likes to have fun and progress. If you have the same idea PM me PSN name the same.

#2 FromCheng

FromCheng

Tolima.

• Administrators
  • 551 posts
  • LocationTolima.
  • AC Type:
    Tolima
  • PSNID:
    FromCheng FromCheng_EU
  • LIVE Tag:
    N/A

Posted 30 March 2017 - 09:12 AM

Welcome! Free free to add me as well (FromCheng), as I host regular ACVD sessions in Free Battle (which you can see in the Tournaments and Events section).

-Final Boss, wields Tolima

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

IPB Skin By Virteq