• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts
  • AC Type:
    Light Reverse-Joint
  • LIVE Tag:
    xXxBioHuzahxXx

Posted 12 January 2014 - 02:16 PM

Just looking to get some feed back on my build, this is what I'm running with this Light Reverse Joint:

Posted Image

Head: HB-141
Core: CB-116
Arms: Ar-M-E28
Legs: LRLB-111
FCS: FA-215
Generator: SUZUMUSHI mdl.1
Recon: Re-X-A07
Booster: BA-214
Weapons: Au-C-H22 (x2)
AM/LBA-251 (x2)
Shoulder Unit: SU-J-N315
All weapons are full damage spec.

Here are some stats as listed on the ACVD website, though these are slightly off:

KE 1746
CE 658
TE 419
Stability 1119
Recoil Resistance 1430
Energy Recovery 7564
Turning Performance 1071
AP 26815
Booster 152
HB 322

#2 Major Warrior

Major Warrior

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 217 posts
  • AC Type:
    Varies
  • LIVE Tag:
    Major Warrior

Posted 12 January 2014 - 02:30 PM

If you can try to also add Booster/HBO Speed and then getting all of the stats accurate.

Although from what I can see Dual Burst BRs and then Dual Laser Blades on a LWRJ doesn't seem too bad. Although if you come across a HWB with enough CE you're kinda screwed.

What is your Shoulder Unit?

#3 xXxBioHuzahxXx

xXxBioHuzahxXx

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts
  • AC Type:
    Light Reverse-Joint
  • LIVE Tag:
    xXxBioHuzahxXx

Posted 12 January 2014 - 02:59 PM

If you can try to also add Booster/HBO Speed and then getting all of the stats accurate.

Although from what I can see Dual Burst BRs and then Dual Laser Blades on a LWRJ doesn't seem too bad. Although if you come across a HWB with enough CE you're kinda screwed.

What is your Shoulder Unit?

Just updated my post with the correct information and added what you asked for

#4 Major Warrior

Major Warrior

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 217 posts
  • AC Type:
    Varies
  • LIVE Tag:
    Major Warrior

Posted 12 January 2014 - 03:04 PM

Unfortunately I don't know the game enough by heart ATM to know what the SU is by it fancy name.

Is it a missile? Auto Attack gun? Granted though the design does show promise in a team game as a flanker/assassin with those swords if you can land them and those BRs should easily shred any MW or LW and, if they are low enough in CE, Tanks and HWBs.

#5 xXxBioHuzahxXx

xXxBioHuzahxXx

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts
  • AC Type:
    Light Reverse-Joint
  • LIVE Tag:
    xXxBioHuzahxXx

Posted 12 January 2014 - 03:29 PM

The shoulder unit is taken up by CE missiles, but I can easily switch it out for almost anything, as long as it isn't too heavy.

#6 Ohnoeszz

Ohnoeszz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 150 posts
  • AC Type:
    airthing
  • PSNID:
    Ohnoeszz

Posted 13 January 2014 - 09:15 AM

You mis-labeled the booster... your using the 214 not the 124. Also the legs are the retro-fit version.

As you are now, I think you'd have a ton of trouble against an air-bourne quad. You'd also have lots of trouble against a lot of Heavy Bipeds and fast Tanks.

Some suggestions:
- Switch to the Fisherman legs. Your defenses and AP will take an irrelevant hit and you'll gain valuable speed on what is already a very light-weight. You have the load to spare the switch.

- Look into the Au-Q-D68 laser blades. They weight a little more but you can fit them. They do a bit less damage but have a much longer blade and will make scoring hits easier. They also sap less energy when you use them which matters for a LRJ (jump energy) using the Suzumushi (low cap).

- Switching heads to the Yugiri mdl. 1 would make you considerably faster and give you quick scanning, letting you know if your battle rifles will work against an incoming heavy. The lost KE defense isn't going to hurt you as long as you alter the arms. This change also helps free up some weight to invest somewhere else.

- If you make the above changes, you'll want to boost your KE back up over 1505 by switching to the AR-M-E34/L arms.

- Your battle rifles would be well complimented by a shoulder unit with a high impact force that can make them effective against heavy biped builds that invest in CE. Switching to the SU11 Jailer CE missile (1,496 impact force) or the Su-S-F37 auto attack gun (1,558 impact force - just be sure to turn off between uses because it runs out of ammo fast) would give you a weapon to shield break many heavy bipeds that would otherwise be unafraid of the 3 shot BR. Both choices work within your weight range. The AA gun still works against CIWS but it has low ammo(15) and can be inaccurate if you don't activate it at the right moment, making it a high maintenance option in battle.

With the changes I suggested:
Head: Yugiri mdl.1
Core: CB-116
Arms: Ar-M-E34/L
Legs: L05 Fisherman
FCS: FA-215
Generator: SUZUMUSHI mdl.1
Recon: Re-X-A07
Booster: BA-214
Weapons: Au-C-H22 (x2)
Au-Q-D68 (x2)
Shoulder Unit: SU11 Jailer
All weapons are full damage spec.

KE 1,529
CE 690
TE 362
Stability 1,138
Recoil Resistance 1,477
Energy Recovery 6,535
Turning Performance 1,007
AP 24,619
Booster 166
HB 352

You could still keep your original laser blades and switch to the CA-215 core to add AP (~27k total) and energy conductivity.

This build would do a lot better against heavy bipeds and fast tanks because of the impact force of the shoulder unit - the fast scanning will let you know when you need the impact (anything with 2,036 CE defense or higher). Tetrapods will be threatened by the blades but their ability to float can make them difficult blade targets - they are going to be a bad matchup for this design no matter what.

Another option to consider:
- You could swap one of the BRs for an Au-B-A17 rifle to make you more diverse offensively and free up some weight. Then switch to the Ge-D-P10 generator to add enough energy for dual Au-M-R31 pulse guns instead of laser blades. This is a lot more threatening to quads (except the few who invest in TE over KE) and it can still beat up on the low TE targets L-blades would handle (most of which can be handled by 3 shot BRs anyway). This version lets you threaten pretty much any build but it gives you less immediate firepower to overwhelm a target. 3brs and Lblades may be preferable.
ACVD USER GUIDE
It's a compilation of ACVD information.

#7 Py687

Py687

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 350 posts
  • LocationACU
  • AC Type:
    Live and Learn
  • PSNID:
    Pky687
  • LIVE Tag:
    Pky687

Posted 13 January 2014 - 10:52 PM

You know, I almost thought you had a jetpack with wings attached to the back of this.

You could ditch the Suzumushi and bring on a Herz or Sonne with no problems.

SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY...

#8 xXxBioHuzahxXx

xXxBioHuzahxXx

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts
  • AC Type:
    Light Reverse-Joint
  • LIVE Tag:
    xXxBioHuzahxXx

Posted 14 January 2014 - 06:45 AM

You know, I almost thought you had a jetpack with wings attached to the back of this.

You could ditch the Suzumushi and bring on a Herz or Sonne with no problems.

Which generator are those? I'm not yet familiar with the part names :(

#9 Ibram Gaunt

Ibram Gaunt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 423 posts
  • AC Type:
    Medium Bipod
  • PSNID:
    Coldstone10

Posted 14 January 2014 - 07:31 AM

Herz and Sonne are their old AC V names. The VD names are Makibashira Mdl 1 and Makibashira mdl 3. It it works for you, I would recommend the MDL 1, since it is way lighter, meaning you would gain speed.
Welcome to training cadet. I like to think of this lovely place as my home.
Well you wouldn't even think of upsetting me in my home, would you?
Of course you wouldn't.
So do what I say, when I say and I won't get upset.
I'll do bad things when I'm upset.

#10 Py687

Py687

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 350 posts
  • LocationACU
  • AC Type:
    Live and Learn
  • PSNID:
    Pky687
  • LIVE Tag:
    Pky687

Posted 14 January 2014 - 08:00 PM

Aye, sorry about that. A lot of people around use names from V that I'm unfamiliar with as well.

Go here for name translations between games.

And, yeah. I don't know what I was thinking recommending Sonne (Makibashira mdl. 3). Go with model 1.

SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY...

#11 xXxBioHuzahxXx

xXxBioHuzahxXx

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts
  • AC Type:
    Light Reverse-Joint
  • LIVE Tag:
    xXxBioHuzahxXx

Posted 14 February 2014 - 11:08 AM

Having been away from Armored Core Verdict day for some time, I came back a few weeks after the new updates...and this build has become an infinite SM boost build...pretty cool

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

IPB Skin By Virteq