Photo

Battle Reports - So What's Happening On The AC Battlefield?

• Please log in to reply
353 replies to this topic

#41 AvalonFive

AvalonFive

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 323 posts
  • AC Type:
    Any.

Posted 28 March 2014 - 12:11 PM

So as I was mercing today, I hit a particularly long period of no hires. When a Reaper Squad request came in, I was ecstatic at the chance to actually play the game. I was M0, so I waited as the game automatically sent out merc requests. Lo and behold, the two mercs that decided they were up for a bit of R.I.P. action were none other than FromCheng_JP and AvaIonFive. (Both fakes.) After a few seconds of awkwardness, they left the sortie. It's a small world after all.

#42 Not-Hunter

Not-Hunter

Srash

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,298 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • AC Type:
    HRJ/L Tank/L MBP
  • PSNID:
    ShinyHunter7
  • LIVE Tag:
    Shinyhunter7 (Current)
  • SkypeID:
    not.hunter

Posted 28 March 2014 - 01:28 PM

I swung my grind blade at someone today, and their unac tried to jump in and save him.

"I'VE GOT YOUR BACK, MASTER!"

"Yay!"

And then my grind blade goes through and kills both of them.

"Everyone wants furry sex if it's with glaceon"

-Py687

Twitter: @Shinyhunter7
{C}https://twitter.com/Shinyhunter7

#43 Scruffy

Scruffy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 114 posts
  • AC Type:
    mobility
  • PSNID:
    Scruffy2

Posted 03 April 2014 - 01:16 PM

I swung my grind blade at someone today, and their unac tried to jump in and save him.

"Yay!"

Such a touching moment between man and machine.....

... and now its gone, thanks for that...

Anyway i was doing freebs with my team, ( real blast btw ) and i had my quad sniper set up at the edge of the map. i ended up getting rushed by a heavy biped ( whose pilot name shall not be mentioned ).
I didnt see him in time, and he boost charged my AC, and somehow got rebounded or deflected Out of Bounds... and died...
i exited scope just in time to see the explosion....

and, my sheild absorbed all the damage from the boost charge, so i wasnt even damaged....

#44 Maze

Maze

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 413 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • AC Type:
    Howie cqc with Nergal, random crap while mercing.
  • PSNID:
    rottenbreed

Posted 03 April 2014 - 02:58 PM

"Yay!"

Such a touching moment between man and machine.....

... and now its gone, thanks for that...

Anyway i was doing freebs with my team, ( real blast btw ) and i had my quad sniper set up at the edge of the map. i ended up getting rushed by a heavy biped ( whose pilot name shall not be mentioned ).
I didnt see him in time, and he boost charged my AC, and somehow got rebounded or deflected Out of Bounds... and died...
i exited scope just in time to see the explosion....

and, my sheild absorbed all the damage from the boost charge, so i wasnt even damaged....

For some reason this reminds me of a few days ago when I saw a piler rushing after you in your sniper qaud and the guy failed to hit you like five times before we blew him up.

#45 obliviondoll

obliviondoll

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 806 posts
  • AC Type:
    Anything on two legs
  • PSNID:
    obliviondoll
  • SkypeID:
    obliviondoll

Posted 04 April 2014 - 12:53 AM

Team Nergal doing Normal Sorties.

Ran into a team with 1 player running as operator for a squad of 4 UNACs. They did pretty well for UNACs, killing 2 of us and heavily damaging the survivors.

Resortied and ran into the same team again, and won again, but a lot easier this time.

Another resortie, and once again, went up against the same team. This time, though, their player was on the battlefield with only 3 UNACs. We still won, and pretty solidly.

Resortied and met the same team AGAIN, but this time it was 2 players, 2 UNACs.

And again, this time with 3 players and 3 UNACs.

Then we went on a Special Sortie, thinking "maybe this time we'll fight someone different". NOPE. This time, though, they had defenses backing them up, and they really brought their "A game" against us. The battle ended with me at about 12k AP, and the only surviving teammate barely above 1000, but the enemy team had a 20k+ and an over 9000 AP survivor.

We won because I hacked all the things. :mrgreen:
--V^^^V--
I want my meals to think for myself
-----
Posted Image <= Click me

#46 phantom fox blue

phantom fox blue

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 159 posts
  • AC Type:
    Reverse Joint Variations
  • PSNID:
    Phantom_Fox_Blue

Posted 28 April 2014 - 11:14 AM

Played some pvp with dikhed7 recently and his lightweight bipedals have been flying around like mad things. Very quick and sneaky they are too and one match saw one flying around so fast that it went crashing into some fuel tanks and destroying itself. Whilst myself more often flying out of the mission area barriers and exploding. Very annoying.

All lightweights are annoying, not just mine. Pretty much anything with HB of 350 or higher is a rage machine. That game when I hit the barrels and they blew up was because you had a stray shot that detonated one and I got caught in the reaction. GGs btws.

It wasn't your lightweight that was annoying, it was those darn barriers that seem to give you the space of a broom cupboard on pvp maps. Yeah ggs. I couldn't accept your inv last night, had to go to work. Work gets in the way TOO much.

Ran a normal sortie last night, 2 team members, 1 unac and a merc. On the pre mission planning screen the merc proceeded to draw a picture of a knob several times between missions. Yes this continued for several missions until my team mate on his mic told him it wasn't funny. It continued and i could only think the merc was obsessed by penis' and wanted one inserted somewhere, either that or he was trying to design his next emblem.

#47 phantom fox blue

phantom fox blue

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 159 posts
  • AC Type:
    Reverse Joint Variations
  • PSNID:
    Phantom_Fox_Blue

Posted 28 April 2014 - 11:29 AM

Team Nergal doing Normal Sorties.

Ran into a team with 1 player running as operator for a squad of 4 UNACs. They did pretty well for UNACs, killing 2 of us and heavily damaging the survivors.

Resortied and ran into the same team again, and won again, but a lot easier this time.

Another resortie, and once again, went up against the same team. This time, though, their player was on the battlefield with only 3 UNACs. We still won, and pretty solidly.

Resortied and met the same team AGAIN, but this time it was 2 players, 2 UNACs.

And again, this time with 3 players and 3 UNACs.

Then we went on a Special Sortie, thinking "maybe this time we'll fight someone different". NOPE. This time, though, they had defenses backing them up, and they really brought their "A game" against us. The battle ended with me at about 12k AP, and the only surviving teammate barely above 1000, but the enemy team had a 20k+ and an over 9000 AP survivor.

We won because I hacked all the things. :mrgreen:

Is there more than one team Nergal O?

I noticed a Nergal Industries (i think that's the name?) team and a team Nergal on the leaderboards. Not sure which is yours O? I fought a Nergal team a few weeks ago but no Obliviondoll. It was myself and 2 mercs vs a Nergal player and a unac. Nergal managed to take out one of the mercs but the 2vs2 situation meant Nergal had a damage deficit for the remainder of the battle. We won after a decent firefight but that was the first time i fought Nergal (blue symbol with half moon). I always think 2v2 would be fairer but the game does this match up alot. I had it a few days ago. Myself and 1 fair unac got matched up against 3 players!? my unac got cornered and hammered with battle rifle while i got chased by 2 players close by. Managed to get one player down to half damage before i crashed and burned. I learnt how it felt for team Nergal there.

#48 dikhed7

dikhed7

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 441 posts
  • PSNID:
    dikhed7

Posted 28 April 2014 - 05:51 PM

Played some pvp with dikhed7 recently and his lightweight bipedals have been flying around like mad things. Very quick and sneaky they are too and one match saw one flying around so fast that it went crashing into some fuel tanks and destroying itself. Whilst myself more often flying out of the mission area barriers and exploding. Very annoying.

All lightweights are annoying, not just mine. Pretty much anything with HB of 350 or higher is a rage machine. That game when I hit the barrels and they blew up was because you had a stray shot that detonated one and I got caught in the reaction. GGs btws.

It wasn't your lightweight that was annoying, it was those darn barriers that seem to give you the space of a broom cupboard on pvp maps. Yeah ggs. I couldn't accept your inv last night, had to go to work. Work gets in the way TOO much.

Ran a normal sortie last night, 2 team members, 1 unac and a merc. On the pre mission planning screen the merc proceeded to draw a picture of a knob several times between missions. Yes this continued for several missions until my team mate on his mic told him it wasn't funny. It continued and i could only think the merc was obsessed by penis' and wanted one inserted somewhere, either that or he was trying to design his next emblem.

Work is for sissies, real men stay at home, snort coke, and play bots all day. Really though, no worries Fox. Pretty much everyone on my list gets spammed with duel invites every time I log on. And yes, the barriers in this game are absolute horse shit.

Also, I think I might be responsible for the "art". I was in a lobby a few weeks ago and I discovered that you could draw on the map while everyone else was tinkering. Everyone was taking way to long and I got bored, so I began to churn out an army of crudely drawn dicks with squarish balls. Within 2 sorties everyone in the room was doing the same. Some were even adding ejaculate to my masterpieces. I haven't seen anyone else do it until I started a few weeks ago, so i believe the credit is mine for the taking. Glad to see I have positively influenced America's youth. You are all very welcome <3

Was gonna respond to Disso's post, but he's edited it so nvm

#49 Ruu

Ruu

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 178 posts
  • LocationTasmania, Australia
  • AC Type:
    ACVD: Cinto legged Strek Mid.
  • PSNID:
    Ruuku___
  • SkypeID:
    Ruu

Posted 28 April 2014 - 05:54 PM

Don't mid dikhed, he's just doing his avatar proud!

Oooh yes Bender, you are great.

#50 dikhed7

dikhed7

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 441 posts
  • PSNID:
    dikhed7

Posted 28 April 2014 - 06:29 PM

Not really sure if you are attempting to talk shit or...?

#51 Ruu

Ruu

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 178 posts
  • LocationTasmania, Australia
  • AC Type:
    ACVD: Cinto legged Strek Mid.
  • PSNID:
    Ruuku___
  • SkypeID:
    Ruu

Posted 28 April 2014 - 06:41 PM

Naaah. Everyone loves Bender. I've still yet to fight you though, I wonder if we'll meet.

Is Bender the pilot or the AC?

#52 dikhed7

dikhed7

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 441 posts
  • PSNID:
    dikhed7

Posted 28 April 2014 - 06:52 PM

I thought we have fought... Im always down for duels, on right now if you got time. Bender is an AC btws.

#53 obliviondoll

obliviondoll

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 806 posts
  • AC Type:
    Anything on two legs
  • PSNID:
    obliviondoll
  • SkypeID:
    obliviondoll

Posted 28 April 2014 - 07:15 PM

Is there more than one team Nergal O?

I noticed a Nergal Industries (i think that's the name?) team and a team Nergal on the leaderboards. Not sure which is yours O? I fought a Nergal team a few weeks ago but no Obliviondoll. It was myself and 2 mercs vs a Nergal player and a unac. Nergal managed to take out one of the mercs but the 2vs2 situation meant Nergal had a damage deficit for the remainder of the battle. We won after a decent firefight but that was the first time i fought Nergal (blue symbol with half moon). I always think 2v2 would be fairer but the game does this match up alot. I had it a few days ago. Myself and 1 fair unac got matched up against 3 players!? my unac got cornered and hammered with battle rifle while i got chased by 2 players close by. Managed to get one player down to half damage before i crashed and burned. I learnt how it felt for team Nergal there.

We've just recreated Nergal as Nergal Hvy. Ind.

Long story, but the original team still exists, locked down with one of our senior members' alts in place as leader and recruitment closed.
--V^^^V--
-----
Posted Image <= Click me

#54 Leos Klein

Leos Klein

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 502 posts
  • AC Type:
    High Speed Midweight Bipedal
  • PSNID:
    NikolaiDoctrine

Posted 28 April 2014 - 09:52 PM

Just played a match on the map with the Caverns, my UNACs got caught in a tunnel with a tank and some glitch caused them to fall out of the area from the tunnel, all the way to the bottom of the map, as in, they broke through the floor. All 3 died instantly.

#55 rogan

rogan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,685 posts
  • AC Type:
    Cannon whore

Posted 29 April 2014 - 04:20 AM

^ I've had that happen to me.
Anything can be solved with the proper application of explosives

#56 obliviondoll

obliviondoll

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 806 posts
  • AC Type:
    Anything on two legs
  • PSNID:
    obliviondoll
  • SkypeID:
    obliviondoll

Posted 29 April 2014 - 10:05 AM

Just ran into Rogan with a full team + Operator on my side against 4 UNACs and Rogan as Op.

I was piloting my awesome Nineball cosplay (it's terrible), but somehow managed not to draw too much fire until we'd already lost 2 team members. We took him down to 2 UNACs then had our last survivor trying to exploit our points lead (we picked up a few subtargets along the way) to win. Unfortunately, it didn't work, because at about 2 minutes remaining, he got trapped in a tunnel with UNACs at both ends, and went wide when he should have cut closer to get over the UNAC. The result was that he took more hits than he could survive, and we lost with a little over a minute on the clock.

It was tough, but fun. Well played Rogan :)
--V^^^V--
-----
Posted Image <= Click me

#57 rogan

rogan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,685 posts
  • AC Type:
    Cannon whore

Posted 29 April 2014 - 12:12 PM

Just ran into Rogan with a full team + Operator on my side against 4 UNACs and Rogan as Op.

I was piloting my awesome Nineball cosplay (it's terrible), but somehow managed not to draw too much fire until we'd already lost 2 team members. We took him down to 2 UNACs then had our last survivor trying to exploit our points lead (we picked up a few subtargets along the way) to win. Unfortunately, it didn't work, because at about 2 minutes remaining, he got trapped in a tunnel with UNACs at both ends, and went wide when he should have cut closer to get over the UNAC. The result was that he took more hits than he could survive, and we lost with a little over a minute on the clock.

You missed the next fight.

One was a specail sortie where i had two UNACs remaining @10-13k AP and you had one guy left at 2k AP. My UNACs were out of ammo. They got sniped out.

The second one, you saw. My stupid UNACs got stuck behind pillars/terrain and got obliterated.

I just finished another one where two of your teammates tried to rush my squad. (completely heavy builds) One was a LW which died in seconds, i really didn't see what happened to it. I thought he had DC'd until i watched the OP file. The other guy had a kicking build and tried to kick UNACs, didn't work. Which left your team with a MW and a tank. The mid ran off and sat in a tunnel somewhere??? Leaving the tank to die a horrible death, I'm guessing theres some bad blood there?

There's a third match in there too, but i only vaugely remember that my mid and LRJ met with a swift laser enduced death and i only managed to kill one person.

Overall a terrible day for UNACs, I got so fed up with my mid UNAC that I scrapped it and my sawa quad UNAC is bugged and runs around with both sheilds equipped at all times. After lunch I'm going to go punish my computer programs.

#58 obliviondoll

obliviondoll

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 806 posts
  • AC Type:
    Anything on two legs
  • PSNID:
    obliviondoll
  • SkypeID:
    obliviondoll

Posted 29 April 2014 - 12:16 PM

That's because it hadn't happened yet when I posted.

The other guy had a kicking build and tried to kick UNACs, didn't work.

That was Avalon. :D

We had 2 full squads, one with an operator. It's been a good night.
--V^^^V--
-----
Posted Image <= Click me

#59 Maze

Maze

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 413 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • AC Type:
    Howie cqc with Nergal, random crap while mercing.
  • PSNID:
    rottenbreed

Posted 29 April 2014 - 12:18 PM

One was a specail sortie where i had two UNACs remaining @10-13k AP and you had one guy left at 2k AP. My UNACs were out of ammo. They got sniped out.

The second one, you saw. My stupid UNACs got stuck behind pillars/terrain and got obliterated.

I just finished another one where two of your teammates tried to rush my squad. (completely heavy builds) One was a LW which died in seconds, i really didn't see what happened to it. I thought he had DC'd until i watched the OP file. The other guy had a kicking build and tried to kick UNACs, didn't work. Which left your team with a MW and a tank. The mid ran off and sat in a tunnel somewhere??? Leaving the tank to die a horrible death, I'm guessing theres some bad blood there?

There's a third match in there too, but i only vaugely remember that my mid and LRJ met with a swift laser enduced death and i only managed to kill one person.

Overall a terrible day for UNACs, I got so fed up with my mid UNAC that I scrapped it and my sawa quad UNAC is bugged and runs around with both sheilds equipped at all times. After lunch I'm going to go punish my computer programs.

I think I fought your team a couple times today with some other guys from nergal. Pretty nasty unacs you got there rogan.

#60 rogan

rogan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,685 posts
  • AC Type:
    Cannon whore

Posted 29 April 2014 - 12:20 PM

You were the tomlia with SRs and HEAT howies?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

IPB Skin By Virteq